Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burkhead a better RB than Hill
(12-12-2016, 01:47 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I would hope that even the most anti-Hill guys realize that he's at least a decent NFL RB. Somewhere around starting caliber...which automatically makes him better than Rex. I like Burkhead, but he's not a future star. He's more like a future Brian Leonard - and no the comparison isn't race related. I just view Rex as a guy who will contribute in a similar fashion. A jack of all trades, master of none type of back with moderate size and speed. A guy who can get you 50 touches a season with some good plays sprinkled in, but not a guy who is ever going to carry the pill 200 times.

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's great to have a guy like that. I get that he's the popular guy on the bench and Hill is a very unpopular player, but realistically, Hill is definitely the better back.

He's better than Leonard to be fair to Rex I compare him more to Danny Woodhead.

With that being said no I don't think he's better than Hill or Gio. Hill is very close to averaging 10tds per a season and is one of the premier short yardage RBs in the NFL. He has the size and speed ratio to be an elite RB but he does need to work on his patience and vision  to be a better RB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Burkhead a better RB than Hill - J24 - 12-12-2016, 02:11 AM