Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative, Boring 2nd Half (AGAIN)
(12-12-2016, 12:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....I wouldn't have rubbed Hues face in it either. That said....he has had opportunity prior and not done it.

Marvin and Hue are reportedly good friends, so no - I wouldn't, nor would I expect Marvin to either. Now if it was Jerry Glanville ... Hilarious

(12-12-2016, 12:56 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Marv likes to play the percentages with the lead in the 2nd half.

However what was odd is that he decided to go for the 39 yd fg on that 4th and 1 with just under 9 minutes to go in the game. He put more faith in the worst kicker in the league than the run game to get a yard. Luckily the blind squirrel found the nut (Nuge), otherwise Marv decided to go with the lower percentage play there, imo.

We only had a 10 point lead, had yet to score in the 2nd half, and was playing on a slippery field. Putting points on the board prevailed, even if it did mean Nugent was at bat. That was the smarter thing to do imo.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservative, Boring 2nd Half (AGAIN) - wildcats forever - 12-12-2016, 02:46 AM