Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns
(07-21-2015, 01:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why? So every person that makes poor financial decisions will also make poor decisions with firearms?

You know, what? Screw it. I agree with fred. If you make poor financial decisions, your 2nd Amendment rights no longer apply to you. While we're at it, I think people who make poor financial decisions should not be allowed to vote, either. And they certainly are not allowed to go to church.

[Image: overreact.gif-1.gif]

How about you take a deep breath and think about it?  No just anyone who makes poor decisions...a few who CAN'T make decisions for themselves.

Say, Saint Ronnie at the end of his life?  Should he be allowed to walk around packing when he may not know where he is?

And, again, I don't know WHO would make those decisions or how they would be enforced so I'm not saying "pass this now!!!!".  I'm saying common sense rules would make sense, but no one will agree who will set eh line or who will make sure it isn't being abused.  So nothing will change.  Same as always.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns - GMDino - 07-21-2015, 02:33 PM