Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Nugent with (2) more misses today... (6) missed PATs in last 6 games?
(12-12-2016, 04:51 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: My only point here is where is the replacement you/we are clamoring for? IF the front office has a line on one, would he not have surfaced by now? It seems that most understand Nugent is here for the rest of the season. That's when it's expected the list of available accomplished kickers will be evaluated and pursued.

Thanks ...... dude. Add 6 missed field goals, and you have the league leader in missed kicks. Show me where I've missed this revelation. Show me this talented young kicker who needs a chance, and I'd sign him up. Show me where the front office is behind signing a new kicker NOW, and I will toast the move. It just won't happen until the off season unfortunately. That's the reality.

.....and that's a shame.  This is how you get all of this questions about accountability from the fanbase.  The Rams are tanking?  Fisher is fired.  Nugent should have been fired after London.  It literally couldn't have gotten much worse, and it would have been a loud and clear message. 

This version of the Cincinnati Bengals has been one of the most underachieving teams I've ever seen.....why should they worry though?  No one ever gets canned around here, no matter what.  Someone's head should have rolled for sticking with Ogbuehi that long.  Will it?  We know that's most likely a no.  We will never hoist a Lombardi with this mindset.  Champions don't put up with it because "someone's on a contract", or due to loyalty.  When folks become complacent, or "lose it", championship organizations cut bait.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Nugent with (2) more misses today... (6) missed PATs in last 6 games? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2016, 05:29 PM