Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-13-2016, 10:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: ....but the play during the preseason was THIS season.....seems Burfict has learned himself......of course you don't see that either.....pretty funny watching Bell cry ANY time someone gets a shot on him.  If he had to play behind our o line, he'd need stock in Kleenex. Mellow  It seems the rest of the league has grown tired of the cheapshots over the years too.....don't dish if you can't face the music on the flip side.....crying to the media....Chuck would be cutting mfer's......oh.....wait....that's right, he cried about the Raiders and Jerry Glanville too. Mellow

I haven't watched Bengals game this year except when they played the Steelers.

Heck when the Steelers play I don't care to watch much anymore...and when they don't play I'll watch Red Zone so I can see bits and pieces of all the games.

But what the Giants did to Bell WAS bad and wrong and he had a right to complain about it.  Especially as there was no flag nor (as far as I know) anything from the league about it.

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Giants-Kelvin-Sheppard-NFL-not-fined-after-hit-on-LeVeon-Bell-49691084
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team. - GMDino - 12-13-2016, 10:21 AM