Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-13-2016, 01:05 PM)kevin Wrote: In 3 weeks he becomes a free agent......Look for him to test the free agent waters for MONEY......Very possible Mike Brown doesn't try that much to sign him BECAUSE Mikey is paying Pacman so much and Mikey drafted Dennard and Jackson both in ROUND ONE......Mikey who was part of letting Lemar Parrish go,  and huge in letting Joseph, Hall, Nelson and Newman go would stay par for the course by letting Kirkpatrick go........PLUS Mikey Boy didn't sign Whitworth or Zeitler who also become free agents in 3 weeks.....If both Kirkpatrick and Zeitler leave then the Carson trade and that recent draft of Kirkpatrick and Zeitler early become such a waste. Classic Mikey Boy. ....I fear that when Mikey way over paid Pacman to long contract and drafted CB in round One last couple years, Mikey had made up his mind right then that he was not resigning Kirkpatrick.  I agree Kirkpatrick has came on to be our best CB, but too late in regards to Mikey Boy who over paid Pacman and has been drafting CBs.......Of the 3 free agents and 1 franchise tag, I would say keep Zeitler or at least Whitworth. ....Mike Brown has painted himself into a corner and we will lose top players to free agency as we did last year as this play-off team unravels into a last place team due to Mike Brown not resigning players BEFORE the season.....I refuse to relive the 1990's era of this team. If it gets that bad, this fan since 1968 just won't follow 1990's type Bengals ever again.

I think I agree with pretty much everything you said in that mess of words. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - WeezyBengal - 12-13-2016, 01:21 PM