Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-13-2016, 04:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here's a better idea for you numb nuts...don't put words in my mouth.  I literally have not weighed in on Shazier or anyone for that matter including Burfict.  Not once have I made a judgement post in here concerning either of them. 

What I have done is correct individuals memory because the shit posting going on in here from the beginning is quite astounding.  I mean first we have people in here indicating that Burfict was celebrating a stop on third down...lol...then acting as if Shazier had nothing else to celebrate.

But just to clear things up for you.  I have been consistent from the day the Shazier hit happened.  I felt it should have been a fine and a penalty.  I am not happy with his behavior while Gio was down.  I have said this multiple time here.

Ruh ro Raggy. Someone got mad. Tee hee.

Hey man relax. I honestly didn't read any of your posts and just kept taking pot shots. Get it? Pot shots? Because that crybaby ass Steelers player is crying about pot?! 

Ah **** you, that's funny.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team. - BigPapaKain - 12-13-2016, 05:39 PM