Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

lol...sure...that's what it was. If my IQ is of a 2 year old, yours must be of a European Football fan that has never seen the game.

It wasn't ruled a fumble at the time, the refs changed it during the review....so when that asshat was dancing around like a schoolgirl, all he knew was he knocked a player out, the fumble was after a red challenge flag, not that I expect you to actually remember that or admit Shazier is every bit as dirty as any other player including Burfict. 

Shazier, picks up the ball...the refs blow the whistle he walks back and starts celebrating and dancing only after he sees the replay screen showing Bennard laying out cold and after Jeremy Hill attempts to fight 4 players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps

Piece of shit human being.

But don't let actual video that shows him dancing well after he's been told it's not a fumble and the player is hurt that he's not a scumbag. The **** dude, you used to have a clue.

In case you are struggling the silly shit dance is actually at 1:18 ....that long after the injury. Even Burfict wasn't that much a punk.

And don't say he's celebrating the fumble recovery...he had already see the refs rule it incomplete, and the challenge flag is what made it a fumble. He is 100% celebrating an injury. **** him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team. - Murdock2420 - 12-13-2016, 11:55 PM