Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-14-2016, 09:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Again, the Bengals CBs play the same side of the field more than any team in the league.  they don't switch based on receiver.

You did not post any stats at all.  I posted the stats I could find.  You accuse me of cherry picking for posting stats that I can not find out there anywhere.  That is all you do.  You don't do any research or post any stats at all.  Instead you just squeal about "cherry picking" because you have nothing of real substance to back up your position.

Its better to give no stats than to cherry pick stats like you do and claim that is a good argument.
You dont make arguments toast . You simply spew out cherry picked stats and claim they are proof of you being correct.

What about his PFF stat that was near the bottom of the league for starting corners. How about him getting zero interceptions last year. How about him giving up more yards after the catch than most corners because he doesn't tackle well.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - wolverine515151 - 12-14-2016, 09:46 AM