Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs.
(12-14-2016, 01:23 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: All of which is why it would make one of the greatest NFL stories for the year. So improbable that no one could've made it up. Have a little fun with it .....

Exactly!

It is not at all a crazy thought that the Bengals win out.  Since the bye, their defense is giving up 16 points per game.  Nug is gone, and Ced is riding the bench.  Plus, I think they are having fun out there.  If AJ returns this week, his mere presence will open things up for Boyd and Eifert.  

The Eagles beating the rats isn't asking too much.  The Eagles are just like the rats, enigmatic.  You never know what you are going to get.  

The Rats beating the steelers wouldn't be a surprise at all.  They match up well against piggy and bell (I rhyme all the time) and a lot will be on the line for them after losing the previous week.

The real near-impossibility is that the Browns upset the steelers.  I bet entire life savings will be bet on pittsburg, to win...not giving up the points....which is why it could happen, if you believe in that sort of thing.  RGIII will have to be injured before that game and someone else will have to play QB, though.  He's pathetically bad.  

It all starts this weekend with the Bengals beating pissburgh and the rats losing to Philly.  If that happens, it is going to get very interesting.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs. - SHRacerX - 12-14-2016, 01:31 PM