Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble
(12-14-2016, 05:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He starts off lambasting stereo types, then like ****, goes on to tell you how special he is compared to others. Then back to lambasting and makes predictions of knowing how the future will unfold. Then tells you how stupid you are for voting for Trump again and again and again.

What this guy doesn't understand is that once a manufacturing plant shuts down in one of these rural areas, the whole area shuts down as well. It's not like in the big cities where a plant shuts down and you can get another job at the next plant a couple blocks down the road.

Hillary's fair economic plan had more Americans losing their jobs and wages suffering. Trump's plan calls for re-investment in America. Re-investment means job opportunities, not just for me, but for my fellow American's that need jobs too.

I don't give a flip about most of what Trump says, it's what he does that I am concerned about. So far, with getting that $50 Billion investment from Son, that's what I want to see. The rest is just a wait and see, he's not in his Official Position yet, so he's very limited as to what he can do atm.

despite the fact that trump and everyone he is involved with believe in a low minimum wage...wages won't go anywhere while trump is in office
People suck

Messages In This Thread