Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

(12-13-2016, 04:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here's a better idea for you numb nuts...don't put words in my mouth.  I literally have not weighed in on Shazier or anyone for that matter including Burfict. Not once have I made a judgement post in here concerning either of them. 

What I have done is correct individuals memory because the shit posting going on in here from the beginning is quite astounding.  I mean first we have people in here indicating that Burfict was celebrating a stop on third down...lol...then acting as if Shazier had nothing else to celebrate.

But just to clear things up for you.  I have been consistent from the day the Shazier hit happened.  I felt it should have been a fine and a penalty.   I am not happy with his behavior while Gio was down.  I have said this multiple time here.

1. Looks like plenty of judgement going on in the first post.

2. You say Shazier was only celebrating the stop and the FR...then you say you weren't happy with his behavior while Gio was down. If he was only celebrating the stop and FR, what did he do that upset you? If he was unaware Gio was seriously hurt, then there's no reason to be upset with Shazier. But if you believe that Shazier knew about the injury before his lengthy and idiotic celebration - and you don't believe it had anything to do with payback for perceived celebration by Burfict - you're being naive.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team. - Shake n Blake - 12-14-2016, 09:58 PM