Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-14-2016, 05:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't like Bell or Ben for their off the field garbage. I will root for them once they take the field for Pittsburgh because if they suck, that hurts the team. Ben is an idiot for putting himself into positions several times to be accused of rape. Bell can't stay off the weed long enough to finish his career. Give me their money, I guarantee I won't be suspended for puffing during my career or being around tramps in bars. You make millions, drink at home or at a friend's place. Damn it ain't that hard. I'm glad he finally is starting to do well off the field though. He's redeeming himself which I will give credit for. I say if Bell gets caught one more time, he better be gone from this team. Bryant is another little ***** that needs to get his head on straight. One more time and I would say goodbye to him as well. I don't know what it is with these players and drugs. Why do they think they can sign these huge contracts but not have to obey the rules? Just plain stupidity. 

I am with you there 100%. I don't get it at all. The chance to make millions of dollars and be set for life and all you have to do is not use drugs, not get into situations in shady bars with shady women, not get stupid in a strip club. With that amount of money, hire a damn driver to avoid a DUI, and the moment you retire with your millions, you can smoke all the pot you want.

Adam Jones is the same creature. I hated when the Bengals signed him, and his stupid rant after the Cleveland game about Pryor being garbage was just dumb and pointless. When he is on the field, he can make great plays and it helps the team (sometimes) but it's just hard to like the person with all the baggage and bs.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team. - Murdock2420 - 12-15-2016, 01:00 AM