Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you guys getting
(12-13-2016, 01:34 AM)kevin Wrote: Just as we moved on from Munoz, we will have to move on from Whitworth.....I'm sure the Bengals HOPE  that OG or Fisher fill the void....but we also lost Andre Smith.....I'm going to guess Bengals end up forced to draft more than OG and Fisher. ....but what if they lose Zeitler....many of you don't like Bodine at center but the O Line coach does....The O Line is a huge problem that needs addressed.  It could actually get worse, a lot worse.  We could soon have the worst O Line in the NFL and we would be going 0-16 with many injured QBs.....or they make all the right moves and we go Super Bowl....THAT is how important O Line is.

I hope we keep Zeitler to go with Bodine and Boling...That gives us OG and Fisher at tackle...You know this is  a team that carries 4 tight ends.  That is a luxury we may have to say good bye to....Just looking at Bengals O Line depth  other than Whit and Winston we have Westermann and TJ Johnson...This is why I want an O Lineman in Round 1 or Round 2.  ...I think we can get a great LB in round 1 though.....but the number one rule of coaching football is : PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK. ...Everything else is secondary.....Keeping your QB out of the hospital is the coaches primary objective. ...I would draft a true Left Tackle, a pass blocking LT as much Munoz like as possible.  If I can get a good LT in round one, then I take LB in round 2.

Mike Brown has us in a mess on free agency.  Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick all become free agents in 3 weeks, plus others....I'm telling you, Thanks to Mike Brown, this team could get a lot worse than 5-7-1 record.....You can only franchise tag one player.  We could use about 3 or 4 franchise tags. ....Why Zeitler wasn't resigned before this season I do not know.  Mike Brown is an idiot....Mike Brown passes on the top guard to draft Kirkpatrick. Steelers draft the top guard but when we draft Zeiler we say he was the one we wanted anyway. Now just a couple years later both top draft picks are not even sighed and becoming free agents.  What a waste of a draft that will be. MIKE BROWN IS AN IDIOT....Oh, there goes that extra pick for Carson also. You can wright off the great move Mikey made on that if we lose both this early.

Actually we had two 1st round picks that year and DeCastro was there when our second pick came up, but we traded back with NE leaving DeCastro for the Steelers. We took Zietler with the NE pick. We received NE's 3rd round pick in the deal and we used that pick to select Brandon Thompson.

This was the year that used a 2nd round pick on Devon Still, but we did select Sanu with our own 3rd round pick and Marvin Jones in the 5th. So, overall, it was a decent draft.

I agree though that Mike Brown is an idiot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Where are you guys getting - THE Bigzoman - 12-12-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Where are you guys getting - Nately120 - 12-12-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Where are you guys getting - Yojimbo - 12-12-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Where are you guys getting - kevin - 12-13-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where are you guys getting - BengalChris - 12-15-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Where are you guys getting - Go Cards - 12-13-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Where are you guys getting - SHRacerX - 12-14-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Where are you guys getting - Go Cards - 12-14-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Where are you guys getting - Brownshoe - 12-14-2016, 02:58 AM