Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs.
(12-14-2016, 01:31 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: I haven't seen it anywhere on the internet yet, but there are two options for us to make the playoffs.

Divisional Winner or 6 seed Wild Card

Divisional Winner requires us to win out and the Steelers to lose both to the Ravens and Browns in Heinz field. Better hope we take out Roethlisberger this Sunday because I think that is the only way that happens.

Wild Card - this is where it gets interesting.
We need to win out.
Denver needs to go 0-3 (vs. NE, @KC, vs.OAK)
Miami needs to go 0-3 (@NYJ, @BUF, vs. NE)
Baltimore needs to go 1-2 (vs.PHI, @PIT, @CIN)
Tennessee needs to go 1-2 (@KC, @JAC, vs. HOU)
Indy needs to go 2-1 (@MIN, @OAK, vs. JAC)
Buffalo needs to go 2-1 (vs.CLE, vs.MIA, @NYJ)

I think while the Wild Card spot needs a lot of crazy help, it is still has a decent chance to happen, maybe a better chance than the division champ scenario. If we did win out then the other scenarios appear to be in place to happen. Denver has 3 really tough games and has been playing not so well lately. Miami's opponents are not as tough, but they lost Tannehill so that possibility is still in the air. Baltimore struggles on offense. I see them likely winning against Philly, but losing to Pitt and us. Tennesse is an interesting one. I think they lose to KC and beat Jacksonville. Home against Houston could be the deciding factor. Indy probably loses to both Minnesota and Oakland on the road. Buffalo needs beat Miami but lose to either Cleveland or NYJ. So that could be a tough one to occur in our favor.

We don't need to worry about Ten or Indy for the wildcard spot. Ten will win the division or not make the wildcard. Indy is most likely going to lose their next two games. Buffalo is the only team I dont see losing a game that we need them to lose. I doubt they lose to the Browns or the Jets. I bet they beat Miami too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs. - Brownshoe - 12-15-2016, 04:09 AM