Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble
(12-14-2016, 08:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 15420952_1181910915179291_43214663546679...e=58F51A33]

LOL I think it's funny. Yeah, it's mainly BS and I don't agree with the notion on a serious level. 

But... I do know certain types of females that kind of fit the description. They expertise in a certain form of yoga or meditation skills or prenatal massage techniques or whatever, often combined with some kind of "holistic lifestyle" idea or some ancient Indian philosophy and such. And then they stand there with their holistic yoga idea and find it hard to find clients.
And then they complain. Meh, no money no nothing the deck is stacked against us, meh meh wage gap and all that.
As if it were their gender's fault and not one of their own to just "go with your heart" and walk into a direction that is not exploitable economically.

To a small portion I actually do agree that men tend to find more realistic opportunities for themselves and that it plays its part in the wage gap, too. 
Gender discrimination plays a much bigger part, however. To deny that is populism.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble - hollodero - 12-15-2016, 09:02 AM