Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble
(12-15-2016, 02:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell' let's just focus on one paragraph for breivty sake:

First off, if we just consider popular vote as the author wants us to; his bubble is not bigger, just more crowded. We have no idea how many folks from the coast would have voted otherwise if it were necessary.

The author "knows"  Trump voters were played for suckers, by suggesting thay have been dupped because Trump has named 4 members of Wall Street to his cabinet. he further dismisses them as not "working with their hands"; although he found it necessary to share with the reader his background of working with his hands; regardless of his current station.

I have no idea how the fact that Puzder opposes a "decent" minimum wage fits into the played for suckers slant.

I have mentioned sources before I consider to be fairly unbiased (yahoo, BBC), but i guarentee if it is an opinion piece it is biased; regardless of the publication.

Just to the bolded part:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2016/

I like to share these after the election because it shows how we're not red/blue states...we're a mishmash all living next to each other.

Quote:...large portions of the country are quite evenly divided, appearing in various shades of purple, although a number of strongly Democratic or Republican areas are visible too.

[Image: countycart30701024.png]

I also fully agree that an opinion piece is biased.

I felt that the argument that "group A lives in a bubble but I (being part of group B) do not" being wrong was worth some discussion. We all have our bubbles.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble - GMDino - 12-15-2016, 02:44 PM