Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals
(12-15-2016, 02:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If the Bengals are 4th due to "cheapness" (which I agree that Mike is cheap), then why is GB #1? They're the only team that is possibly cheaper than the Bengals. Personally, I'd list GB #1 and the Bengals #2. Dalton is a franchise QB with a good 6-7 good years left. There's prime talent on both sides of the ball. Excellent job security. A really good assortment of picks in the coming draft. No GM between coach and owner. The cheapness and the lack of a practice facility are the 2 biggest downfalls I can think of, but this team is ready made for a quick rebound and a safe job.

Of the teams ahead of the Bengals, I agree with everyone else that Luck is overrated and Irsay is an owner that could give Mike a run for his money. The Chargers are perennial underachievers and have uncertainty about where they'll be playing. GB, despite their cheapness, probably deserves the #1 slot, but Cincy should be right behind them with their roster and picks.

Spot on Shake.

Speaking of the Chargers, Rivers won't be around forever either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-15-2016, 02:49 PM