Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-15-2016, 05:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they do not.  Every CB commits penalties.  And as I have already shown the best CBs usually end up drawing the most penalties.  So there is no proof that when you penalize all cbs for all penalties that he will drop at all in the ratings.

You also keep claiming that 32 is "average".  What makes you say that?  Do you think every CB below #32 is "garbage"?

Your a joke to not include penalties into stop rate and yards per play.  I have just clearly illustrated why they should be included.

I actually did look up corners average penalties over the last 3 years. Two corners who are known for getting a lot of penalties, Talib averaged 7 penalties per year, Sherman averaged 7 penalties per year. A corner not know for penalties Hall averaged 2 penalties per year.

I can now say definitively that the average starting corner got something in between these individuals. Using the mean value theorem I can confidently estimate that the average corner got 4 penalties per year.

That means Kirkpatrick got 11 penalties above the average. This means when factoring penalties into the equation for ALL OF THE TOP 100 CORNERS he most definitely was below average in both stop rate and yards per play.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - wolverine515151 - 12-15-2016, 06:05 PM