Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble
(12-15-2016, 02:05 PM)Dill Wrote: There is such a thing as yoga therapy, yes.  But it is not siphoning students away from STEM courses.

Yeah, I know. I agree with you. I know there is a far bigger picture and all that, I also know about the framing of certain human science studies as useless hobby for all kinds of unwordly dreamers (and/or feminists or whatever), and I condemn that as much as you do. But in this case I deliberately chose to just not be serious, cause I just like to make fun of the described type too much (that, after all, DOES exist)... and I might come off as ignorant or small-minded when doing so, but I surprisingly can live with that. There was no deeper, more ernest purpose to my post, except that now I gave you an opportunity to respond with an interesting post by yourself. 

(Which I can't quite respond to for I can't think of anything clever to add and the thread has moved on. Just that our countries, minus the existence of FOX, are very similar in many respects.)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions: ‘Real America’ is its own bubble - hollodero - 12-15-2016, 07:31 PM