Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals
(12-15-2016, 02:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If the Bengals are 4th due to "cheapness" (which I agree that Mike is cheap), then why is GB #1? They're the only team that is possibly cheaper than the Bengals. Personally, I'd list GB #1 and the Bengals #2. Dalton is a franchise QB with a good 6-7 good years left. There's prime talent on both sides of the ball. Excellent job security. A really good assortment of picks in the coming draft. No GM between coach and owner. The cheapness and the lack of a practice facility are the 2 biggest downfalls I can think of, but this team is ready made for a quick rebound and a safe job.

Of the teams ahead of the Bengals, I agree with everyone else that Luck is overrated and Irsay is an owner that could give Mike a run for his money. The Chargers are perennial underachievers and have uncertainty about where they'll be playing. GB, despite their cheapness, probably deserves the #1 slot, but Cincy should be right behind them with their roster and picks.

Aaron Rodgers, who just turned 33.

Luck is overrated, and the Chargers love to let all their best players leave, though.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals - TheLeonardLeap - 12-15-2016, 08:34 PM