Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals
(12-15-2016, 12:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Chargers is a better job than the Bengals?  Based on what?  The climate?

Probably based on dealing with Mike Brown versus dealing with Chargers GM Tom Telesco.

More talent on Bengals but hindered by having to deal with Mikey Brown. I can see it now:

New coach, "Mr Brown, there's this excellent center available who's good at both run and passing blocking and it will really open up our inside running game and the great news is that we can sign him."

Mikey responds, "Oh you couldn't be talking about a free agent could you? You did say sign, so I guess you must mean someone we can get late in the draft, I have this policy about Centers, 'We can get centers cheap late in the draft.' That's our policy and it's worked out so well for us that I'll never change it."

New coach, "Ah, what?"

Mikey mutters on, "I let the last coach spend two picks on the offensive line only two years ago and he assured me we were getting the two of the three best tackles in the draft. So you need to make Oggieboggie, or whatever his name is, work cause he's your new left tackle."

New coach, "Ah, well now that you mention Oggieboggie boy, he sucks and our starting QB is going to get injured if we put him on the left side. I really wanted to take a LT in the first and fill our center problems with this free agent."

Mikey grows, "We don't really sign free agents from other teams unless they're on the cheap. Now if you're worried about the securing the center position for the next 4 years I can help you with that. We're going to offer Bodine an extension."

New coach, "?$#$@Q"

Mikey grunts, "I'm glad we had that little talk. I feel like we understand each other so well. What a great family we've become. Goodbye."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best potential coaching vacancies/jobs: #4 - Bengals - BengalChris - 12-16-2016, 01:23 AM