Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White kids (with Trump sign) turn backs on black players
(12-16-2016, 01:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Which one of those links has Trump saying negative comments toward black folk?

Just post the link and provide the quote is all that is required. 

What is required is evidence that Trump supporters frequently make his name and his presidency part of their performed racism. That I have provided.

If high school kids march down a hallway shouting "White Power" and carrying a Trump sign, there is little point in saying that racist performance has nothing to do with Trump because Trump made no comments that YOU consider negative. Obviously Trump supporters with an explicitly racist agenda disagree and are drawn to him.

Perhaps challenging Obama's citizenship, chanting build the wall, and banning Muslims are policies much loved by racists, who therefore embrace Trump as their guy even if he doesn't "say" anything that would qualify as racism to you.

Racists are not the only ones who think birtherism, the wall, and the Muslim ban are racist. The majority of African Americans, Hispanics, and Muslims think so as well. And when the REPUBLICAN SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE finds a Trump comment meets the TEXTBOOK DEFINITION of racism, then it is very odd to find Trump supporters so puzzled that Trump posters are now used like the Swastika or Confederate flag, Pepe and other common right-wing paraphernalia to make "statements".

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racist-comment/

When the Department of Justice brought suits against Trump for discrimination in housing, they weren't looking for "disparaging comments" to prove their case. Why would anyone think COMMENTS are the only way to establish racism. Putting "Cs" on housing applications isn't making a "comment", is it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” O’Donnell wrote that for months afterward, Trump pressed him to fire the black accountant, until the man resigned of his own accord.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White kids (with Trump sign) turn backs on black players - Dill - 12-16-2016, 04:41 AM