Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-12-2016, 08:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Know myself and Shady were against picking Kirkpatrick and wanting Jenkins instead.

That being said, Dre and Zeitler are both must signs in off season in my book.

I totally agree. You can take a big long look at Fisher and Ogbuehi too see good to average Olineman are not exactly that easy find in the draft and take time to develop. If you thought the Oline looked bad this year, just think what it would look like if Zeitler isnt signed? I know Kevin has had probably his worst year, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt in saying some of those issues might be because there is no consistency next to him at RT. I do think Zietler is a top 5 RG in this league and should be paid like one. Think of the alternative if he is not signed.......... Needing a RT, then a new RG, and really a new Center because Bodine is absolute garbage.......... that situation isnt really a situation you can put a band aid over if all three of those spots are weak to below average. Pittsburgh resigned their RG in DeCastro, we should do the same.

On the other hand resigning Dre is important but I dont think AS import as Zeitler. I think a situation will occur like Joseph and Hall happend awhile back, but this time with Kirkpatrick and Dennard. While they can only keep one of them, at this point I would choose Dre over Dennard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - bambino5130 - 12-16-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM