Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-16-2016, 04:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We still have Westerman if Zeit leaves who i think will be very good in the NFL.

I am not against re-signing Zeit of course but Jim O alluded to it not being a sure thing.

Westerman could be very good and you are right it has been Zeitler's worst season. He has been bad at times
all on his own, not just cause of the guys on either side of him. Granted they sure as hell didn't help the guy out.

Excellent Point, I totally forgot about him. I would have thought being out of the playoff picture pretty much, would allow them to get some of the younger guys some playing time. Maybe they will actually let Westerman dress for a game this season, but that might be wishful thinking. He is a complete unknown, and my expectations with Bengal late round drafted olinemen arent exactly very high. I mean with Whit having what one year left, maybe two at LT, a serviceable LG with Boling, I am just really nervous about having to essentially replace 3-4 Oline spots in the next year or two when they cant even find a RT solution. I would love to have some kind of idea on future plans for the Oline, but really have none. I would have figured at least one out of Fisher or Ced panning out, but those guys arent exactly flashing talent of anything right now
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - bambino5130 - 12-16-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM