Poll: What value will we get in return for AJ McCarron?
Top 5 pick
Top 15 pick
Top 30 pick
2nd rounder
Two 2nd rounders
1st and 2nd round pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we deserve for AJ McCarron?
Mikey doesn't often trade players and in fact I would be somewhat shocked if he did make a trade. The only reason he traded Palmer was because he wasn't going to play again if he didn't make the trade. McCarron isn't in the condition as Palmer and doesn't have near the bargaining position to get traded as Palmer did. Part of the reason for trading Palmer had to have something to do with how much money the team would have had to pay him to not play. We're not in the same position with McC.  Palmer for better or worse had a proven track record of playing in the league. MCc has a very short record and it's only so-so at best. All things being equal they might get a 4th , but they might also get a 4th as a comp pick.. Nobody seems to be entertaining the idea of trading for a veteran player. These all seem to be for draft picks  ..How about trading for a decent starting tackle? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we deserve for AJ McCarron? - grampahol - 12-17-2016, 12:13 AM