Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-16-2016, 06:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just going off of what Jim O said. He said we most likely are not going to re-sign Zeitler.

Would i like to re-sign him? Of course. But i do like Westerman if we don't, he is a versatile strong Guard.

Zeitler also has not played like himself this year even if he had Og and Bodine around him.

How much are you willing to pay Zeitler Socal? As much as DeCastro? Cause that is pry what it will take.

Get a decent O-line coach and i guarantee things will be much better. Get a Free Agent RT and draft a Center early.

I know this is going to sound like it is coming from Left Field...or under the grass out in Left Field, but here goes:  Zeitler didn't want to be the "fat lineman" and transformed his body to be more lean, gain mobility, and be generally better conditioned.  Ok, so did that help him at RT?  No.  He has not played as well as before his "transformation" and I don't blame it entirely on his RT as he played some of last year with him as well.  

My question is, can he play RT?  I'm guessing no, as his arms aren't long enough at just under 33".  

The Bengals need to calculate the potential pay scale they are willing to go to for Zeitler and let him explore the market.  They have a lot of extra picks this year, and could package a few to move up and get another OG to compete with Westerman for the replacement at OG.  

I think re-signing Whit is MUCH more vital to this team's success than signing Zeiter.  Kirkpatrick is a no-brainer to re-sign.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - SHRacerX - 12-17-2016, 12:14 PM