Poll: What value will we get in return for AJ McCarron?
Top 5 pick
Top 15 pick
Top 30 pick
2nd rounder
Two 2nd rounders
1st and 2nd round pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we deserve for AJ McCarron?
(12-17-2016, 12:42 PM)MC Howley Wrote: So true, didn't think about the $, which is HUGE.

I bet our boy Mikey B is giving em hell out there on the negotiations with this list of goods.... Feel like we GOT TO get a 1st rounder for him. and if we do, oh my god! Id be jacked supreme.

1st rounders are so vital now with the rookie wage scale and the club-option 5th year that I would be surprised if we got one.  No team at the end of round 1 will be searching for a QB, but someone else brought up New England, and that is interesting, but I think their cap would prevent AJ from getting a long term deal the following year and Brady will likely keep playing until he owns virtually every passing record.  

Only other team that might be selecting toward the end of round 1 that could use a QB is the Texans, but I don't see them making much of a run since they don't have a few key pieces on defense (injuries).  

The best they will likely do is a high second and a fourth.  And that would be just fine with me.  I actually like Jeff Driscoll and think they can make him a solid backup.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we deserve for AJ McCarron? - SHRacerX - 12-17-2016, 12:59 PM