Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White kids (with Trump sign) turn backs on black players
(12-17-2016, 08:00 PM)Dill Wrote: After posing ignorance of them, when pressed, he tepidly disavowed them. Their leaders claim he must say this to keep mainstream votes.

There are a number of things he could do beyond this, to drive the point home, but he chooses not to.

Since it is now common to brandish Trump's name during public acts of racism, why would you doubt the students in this incident were not doing so? 
If people just "add" a gesture to something done for years, the question is why?  Why THAT particular gesture, at a time when others are using
the same symbol in other racial confrontations.  Why not a peace sign or a steelers logos or an American flag?

So he disavowed them but not to your standard.....noted.

IF you want me to get inside the kids heads I would say they did it because it was popular.

The truly sad thing is that for years these kids have done this, then once they hold a Trump sign it equals racisim.

Here's the video:

https://www.facebook.com/antonia.lakylia/videos/1253438481379742/

Kids are being kids, but adults with agendas now have to say it is racist because one of the have a Trump sign. It is truly sad; I'm just glad I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning and know that I'm not fanning the flames. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White kids (with Trump sign) turn backs on black players - bfine32 - 12-17-2016, 08:22 PM