Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 first round draft picks? Possibly.
(12-17-2016, 11:54 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Sure, they have a good front, but they aren't loaded with NFL prospects.  If he's there in the 2nd round, I'd take him without batting an eye.
Yes as would I. if I thought we could get him in second, I would love to not use a first rounder on him. But I think we do win out and that means we'll be picking in the last teens 17, 18. If we do that means u are assuming he will last basically 1 whole round and 75 percent of round 2. I do not think that. I do think he will be a went or wjii and shoot up draft boards at the combine and senior bowl bc he's Andrew Billings strong. If we were able to get him in second would love a de like dude from tenessee or lb maybe McMillan? But I think that's a reach he's more of a late first pick so maybe Ruben Foster is still there. Also a possibility in the first if he comes out lattimore or corner from Florida. I know it's another corner, but lattimore needs at least 1 year on the bench. He's a first year starter. And if wjiii replaces pacman and if we keep Kirkpatrick, we need a slot bc Denmark is more glass than eifert. If Kirkpatrick leaves wjiii will be number 2 and will have lattinore or Florida corner waiting to take over number 2 when pacman retires. It's all about the direction the Bengals will want to go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 first round draft picks? Possibly. - Jpoore - 12-18-2016, 04:48 AM