Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching
(12-18-2016, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: More power to you and you are truely a better than me. I'm 25 and iv loved Bengals my whole life but you can't love something that don't even wanna get better. This season has been an embarrassment and if we don't fire Marvin I'm literally not giving this team a 49th chance. Last offseason I literally couldn't even trick myself into getting excited. With losing to Pitt today and the state of this front office I just can't anymore. I'll give them one more chance to fire Marvin this offseason and if they don't I'm not watching any more Bengals games. I used to live in Tacoma Washington and it's a nice FO and fan base over there and Sherman is my fave player not on the Bengals.

I know someone is gonna say bye in that asshole tone but idc anymore.

I'm deleting this account if we don't fire Marvin Lewis. After 15 years it's clear to everyone but MB that he sucks. He'll never get another head coachin g job in the NFL after he leaves us
Same way the Browns' fans continue to watch!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching - bengalguy71 - 12-18-2016, 08:50 PM