Poll: C'mon man, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!
A. Jake Butt, TE Michigan - Aaron Hernandez killed like a dozen people, but Gronk and him was a SWEET idea...
B. Jabril Peppers, S/LB Michigan - Did Ed Reed have a baby with Ray Lewis and they shipped him to Ann Arbor?
C. Mike Williams, WR Clemson - Uh Boyd as the #3... Did my brain just explode? Greatest Show on Turf Part Deux.
D. Leonard Fournette, RB LSU - Sorry Jeremy, but hey, he did go to LSU.
E. Derek Barnett, DE Tennessee - RG3 is going to be shaking in his boots.
F. Malik McDowell, DE/DT Michigan State - Sorry Domata, but hey, he did go to Michigan State... Cya.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most?
Question 
My delusions have finally ended. Now its time to start looking towards drafting some more GAME CHANGERS...

And by the way, lets all be a little bit positive here... Boyd looks amazing, Eifert isn't making another Pro-Bowl so he will be 100% for next year... and looking awesome right now...

We got William Jackson III (straight up stud some people call him Revis Island Jr., I bet) and Andrew Billings (605-bench, 905-squat, Powerclean-475..total 1,985... does yoga to stay flexible, oh my god)... BEAST MODE!

Plus, ALEX ERICKSON? Dude, is crushing it. Oh myyyyy! Should change his name to HE HATE ME.

Anyways... Like we all are guessing... We are only going to get richer in the offseason.. And maybe double richer if we get another 1st or 2nd rounder for AJ McCarron (cya)..

So WHO & WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT? Lets vote it out. 

[Image: HALCA-Vote-180x180.jpg]
[Image: 2977800.png&w=350&h=254]
Hey! I'm Alex Ericsson and Devin Hester is inside of me like that Marlon Wayans ghost movie The 6th Man.

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most? - MC Howley - 12-18-2016, 09:57 PM