Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching
(12-18-2016, 10:33 PM)Clappington Wrote: I've been thinking also maybe I'm just going through a stage right now but I'm just tried of this team leaving me pissed off after every season. Maybe I need to speak with the older fans and see how they got through these troubling times. It's depressing honestly every where I go people are clowning the bengals and it gets pretty annoying so I sit and ask myself why am I fan still?  And I honestly don't know why.

Being a Bengal fan isn't easy.  I've been a fan since the late '70s.  Many here have been fans since day one back in '68.  We've all suffered to some extent now for going on three decades.  At least in the '80s there was some promise, a few SB appearances to hang your hat on, at least.  I was a kid then but I thought it would always be like that and we'd win a SB in a matter of a few years.  The rest is history.

There are plenty of people around these parts that could have been - or maybe at one time even were - Bengals fans, but they're Cowboys, Packers or Steelers fans now.  The mall was full of them today.  Being a front-runner is like falling out of a boat and hitting water.  That's why so many choose that path.  Being a Bengals fan is not for the faint-hearted or the impatient.  

Choose your path wisely.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching - Awful Llama - 12-18-2016, 10:44 PM