Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis?
You are one clueless fan. What I really think it is, marvin has maxed out. We know his product that he serves, it's consistent. He was a great Dc. But so was Dick labeau, even more so in my opinion. Dick was given two years and out the door. He didn't have a qb or offense, kind of like hue jackson in Cleveland.

I thought marvin had more control since 2010. Don't you think he has some control on players contracts? I have heard from Stephen a Smith ,marvin tries to talk down players on money and points to his cheap contract. What I notice in free agency, is them over paying for the wrong guys. Lewis only sticks to who he knows too, he's to scared of the unknown. He's also like that during the season.

Marvin lewis in in control of who starts also. He has no accountability system. If they would of replaced cedric and nugent even. We'd probably be a wild card team by now.

Bottom line I guess you ate just like lewis and brown, scared of change. Whats the worst that can happen at this point? We still don't win big games?? We still don't beat the Steelers? Still no ring?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis? - bengalsturntup926 - 12-18-2016, 11:46 PM