Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-22-2015, 10:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess you didn't see the one where the guy was shot eight times?

I posted it with the settlement where they said its not an admission of doing anything wrong.

Of course you also ignore when I say if the officer's life was being threatened...which would mean an investigation needs to be done.  So, really, no surprise coming from you.

No, didn't see it.  I don't feel the need to comment on every single incident involving the police that you bring up.  The problem I have with you in regards to this issue is you're extremely disingenuous.  Your posts clearly indicate how you really feel but you hide behind verbage and feign innocence when called out.  I'd actually have a lot more respect for your opinions if you were simply honest about them.  In closing, you will recall that I have never claimed that abuse by LEO's does not occur so posting one incident in which it occurred does nothing to refute my prior arguments.  Thank you, drive through.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-22-2015, 11:37 AM