Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's say the Bengals make some changes (Long)
I think Marvin has zero control over his players. We grow tired of "Clap, let's go." and we just see it on TV every once in a while.

Our defense is atrocious without Burfict playing, and you're right, he's the best on our Defense and it's not close (others would say *cough* Atkins).

Zimmer would probably have sat Adam or Burfict the instant they act out on a play, it's called the penalty box. Even grown children need it. Nugent should have been cut 10 games ago, now everyone can see he's the worst kicker in the league and I can't see any NFL team ever hiring him again.

Also, Cincy likes to sit some of their draft picks for a year or two behind veterans that know what they're doing but probably have a lower ceiling.

I know there is no worth for AJ Green, you could trade 5 first rounders and we would still be unhappy, but the way this team is going, AJ Green is going to retire without even a playoff win...Burfict (when not acting crazy) is as good as AJ Green. AJ isn't getting any younger, next year is the average year for WR decline for his age. Have to win now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's say the Bengals make some changes (Long) - reuben.ahmed - 12-19-2016, 07:17 AM