Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-22-2015, 11:29 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 1. Never said he should be shot for being a drunk driver, which is kind of what you are insinuating here.

2. I just said he wasn't exactly unarmed. He was (as of now) reportedly drunk (why else hand a cop a bottle of booze?) and he tried to speed away after a struggle. 

Speeding away after producing a bottle of booze during a traffic stop, and potentially hurting the officer in the process (bruised legs) isn't unarmed. At that point he's a danger to the community. 

Remember that girl in Kentucky a while back, at a party and cops show up...tries to run from the cops in her car and pins a cop on it so he opens fire? 
Yeah a car is a weapon in these types of situations. 

Totally agree that if they are a clear and present danger something needs to be done and in those circumstances someone may die, even accidentally.

In that KY incident the officer also kinda fibbed about the situation in that he jumped on the hood if I remember correctly.  But other than that I do agree its best to get them off the roads.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - GMDino - 07-22-2015, 11:41 AM