Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis?
Our offensive game plan once we get ahead has been a disaster for 13 years. How many fricking times do we need to continue to watch the Bengals go into a shell after they get a lead and lose a game or make it closer than it needed to be.

How many times do we need to watch our coaching staff completely outcoached by half time adjustments by the opposing team?
40 yards of offense in the second half- that is absolutely inexcusable.

But that is what happens when you start running Hill every first and second down and put Dalton in third and long against the Steelers defense matched up against our way below average offensive line.

No other NFL team in history would still employ Lewis given his record breaking awful record in playoff games, his abysmal record against our main rival overall, his disgraceful record against the Steelers at Paul brown Stadium and his awful record in prime time games and his below 500 record against playoff caliber teams.

Name another NFL team who would still be starting Bodine, Malaluga, and Peko or keep Og in starting lineup well into the season after it was more than clear that he stinks at RT.

How much evidence does anyone need to have to know that the Bengals are never going any where in the playoffs with Marvin as head coach.

No one on this board has been following the Bengals longer than me or been more loyal. But honest to Pete Rose if I lived in Cincinnati I would cancel my season tickets if Marvin is not fired at the end of the season. I would be writing the letter to Mike Brown right now. he would throw it in the trash of course.

No other organization in any professional field would tolerate Marvin's incredibly poor record and retain his services.

Insanity is doing the same unsuccessful thing over and over. I must be insane to have loyally watched this organization that is obviously not committed to excellence for 49 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis? - bengals67 - 12-19-2016, 10:36 AM