Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-22-2015, 11:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well that's because you decided that because I point them out I must only think one way.  

If I wanted to post every incident where an officer appeared to abuse their power I wouldn't have time to hold a full time job.   Tongue

I want officers safe, and want them held to a very high standard because they are in a position of power over their fellow citizens.  I don't see how those two things are in conflict.

If I see an episode where the officer is wrong I will comment on it.  If I see where one is killed I will comment on it.  But pointing out one incident doesn't mean its wide spread any more than it means its an isolated incident.  It is what it is.

I love the Steelers but have no problem pointing out when they do something boneheaded.

I love my wife and kids but tell them when they do something wrong.

AND...I admit when I am wrong.  Something that isn't done enough here or in life in general.

No you don't. Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - michaelsean - 07-22-2015, 12:02 PM