Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown doesn't care about you...
(12-19-2016, 01:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: The state legislature just voted to let Mike Brown come to your house to rearrange the furniture and change the curtains to burnt orange and dark charcoal, but not quite black..in addition he gets to tie you up in the corner while he screws your wife and tell your kids the only reason they don't get a pony for their birthdays is because you drank all the Christmas money and birthdays have been cancelled..
I've never spent the first dime to enrich the Brown family and I don't buy jerseys to pay them for free advertising. 

I don't know what the hell your problem is, but your 'old-man type, stay off my lawn' bitter sarcasm in every thread is tedious. Sarcasm is cool. Disagreements are cool. Humor in it's varying forms is cool (when it's actually humor). But you are in your own category when it comes to inappropriate snark. Go talk to a professional and get that shit straightened out.

All that said, you get a  ThumbsUp on the not spending any money to help MB. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown doesn't care about you... - rfaulk34 - 12-19-2016, 02:33 PM