Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown doesn't care about you...
(12-19-2016, 02:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I honestly think it's a ridiculous statement to say Mike doesn't care about winning. He may have a totally different perspective on what it takes to win that most people don't agree with but to say he doesn't want to win is funny.

Why would he intentionally shit all over the franchise that bears his families name and his fathers legacy? There is no evidence that he doesn't hold his father in the highest regard. Why hasn't Paul Brown Stadium been re-named Goldstar Chili Stadium? It's easy money and the rest of the league has done this.

Why would he be constantly tinkering with a depth chart during his free time instead of counting money/spending his money? If you read anything about Mike over the last 5 years he's not an evil Disney character collecting money he's more like a guy who has nothing but his football franchise and refuses to give up his only hobby.

Winning = success in the NFL. I don't care that he can still make money if his team loses the money is in the extremely loyal fanbases like Dallas, New England and Pitt. They spend heaps of money on tickets, apparel and other stupid merchandise every year. That only comes from winning.

I know this year sucked but maybe it's time to take a step back and get a grip. Quite frankly if I was in Mike's shoes and loved being involved in my franchise I wouldn't stop either.

He doesn't care about winning a Super Bowl. In his eyes, it cost more to win a Super Bowl than to have a .500 season or so. he's stated this before. And the stadium deal, etc etc. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown doesn't care about you... - Hoofhearted - 12-19-2016, 04:20 PM