Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown doesn't care about you...
(12-19-2016, 03:51 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: There are two problems. First, NFL profit sharing guarantees the worst owner in pro sports will profit regardless. Second, the Hamilton County tax deal to pay for the stadium and all its improvements is just another guarantee this team will stay out of the red financially.

However, if the stadium empties and profits go down, pressure from the NFL will come down hard on the organization. I gave up season tickets after 09' and give the sales dept. an earful every year they email me to purchase tickets.

I do believe Mike Brown has relinquished unprecedented control to Marvin. From all reports, the Hard Knocks seasons, and just the general feel this organizations recent failures against its biggest division rival, primetime games, and postseason mortem have all the fingerprints of Marvin Lewis, his philosophy, and his approach to the game from drafting all the way to game day playcalling, timeouts, and challenges.

Bottom line, in my opinion, the current state of this organization is all on Marvin Lewis!!! The old blow hard Brown finally relinquished control, but backed the wrong guy and Lewis failed him.

MARVIN SCREWUS, AND ALL HIS POSITION COACHES MUST GO!! We can only hope like hell the Brown family will bring someone else in they are willing to give similar control, and that someone has a winning recipe!

Excellent post!  ThumbsUp In this modern era of Bengal football, Marvin Lewis is by far the biggest problem on this team. You can see his coaching dumbfu**ery on game day. That itself is enough to make you want to puke in your soup. Add in his smug arrogance in press conferences and complete refusal to bench/cut certain God awful players... This is mostly on Marv. Nobody really knows how much control Mike has, what Katie actually does or what Tobin actually decides. It's really all guesswork. But what you see and hear from Marvin is completely obvious he's an incompetent nitwit. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown doesn't care about you... - Pat5775 - 12-19-2016, 04:42 PM