Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis with a quick "No," when asked about possibly testing younger players...
(12-19-2016, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks wanting marvin gone should see this as a good thing. He is playing for the present and not the future. There is no reason Marvin shouldn't be getting the newer guys some reps.

I get your sarcasm, since you are a Marvin fan. But when it comes to 'always looking to the future' knock on the team, I think that is more aimed at the front office and the purse-strings, not Marvin.

Imo Dalton should be benched the last two games for McCarron at the least. I would also bench Eifert and AJ as well, as much I want him to get a 1000 yards. And the reason is fear of injury to be honest, with nothing to play for other than a draft spot. Any major injury that would happen the next two weeks would wipe out most of next year like all of camp and early in the season. It just isnt worth it to me for those three that are critical to the offense's success next year.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis with a quick "No," when asked about possibly testing younge... - Millhouse - 12-19-2016, 06:12 PM