Poll: What value will we get in return for AJ McCarron?
Top 5 pick
Top 15 pick
Top 30 pick
2nd rounder
Two 2nd rounders
1st and 2nd round pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we deserve for AJ McCarron?
(12-19-2016, 09:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, it is a fair assessment to determine his value as our backup.  I really like the guy, but I don't see him as better than Dalton.  

Another team that might be ready to look at another QB option is Jacksonville.  From what I am hearing, his(Bortles) general mechanics are a disaster.  McCarron could be a good option there.  

Right now, I would say it would be between the Jets, Browns, Jags, Bears, and 49ers.  

As the old saying goes:  "It only takes one"

I hear ya, I just don't think any of those teams are desperate enough (yet) to provide Mike with the sort of no-brainer trade deal he needs to get his dead arse moving.  The Jets have Petty and Hackenberg to play the "what if" game with for another 3 or so years, the Texans are onto Savage, the Bears got Barkley for free and he's doing what McCarron would be doing there.  That leaves the 49ers, maybe the Jaguars (unless they dupe Romo into running out the clock in Florida, like any good retiree), and the Browns if Hue loves McCarron more than Kessler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we deserve for AJ McCarron? - Nately120 - 12-19-2016, 10:37 PM