Poll: Will you willingly watch Texans game on Xmas Eve?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game?
(12-20-2016, 05:46 PM)snowy Wrote: I don't have a tee-vee, and the bars local to me will be closed, so probably not unless I find a decent stream. I'm not going to be glued to the game or anything. To tell the truth, I'm more excited about the Ratbirds and Stoolers game, where I hope they ugly each other into submission.

Google Watchsports.....Should put you to Europe Intenet....Click on American Football.....Should take you to a list of stream sites to click on.....Normally you can find a few that works pretty good....Don't hit any of those buttons trying to sell software or anything, keep trying to close those by clicking X on pop ups.....and if on a lap top and it says your computer has been hit with virus and you need to go through all this company stuff, do not, do not.....just unplug lap top and take battery out and by rebooting you should be fine, same with table computer. Always just unplug and reboot. .....and you should get the game out of London or some place....I did not know this was just NFL Network, the Grinch is at work.....but I watched Bengals other NFL Network Game only this way. ....I use to use FrontRowSports, but having much better luck with WatchSports. .....It may fight you, but keep clicking off pop ups and you should pull it in like watching TV. ......If all this fails, I may turn game on radio or watch other shows on TV........I swear I think we are only team that has been on NFL Network Only and it's happened twice. All the other Thursday Night games were also on a regular network station. If the Bengals didn't have bad luck, we would have no luck at all.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game? - kevin - 12-20-2016, 07:17 PM