Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown doesn't care about you...
(12-20-2016, 04:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At least other owners pretend to care about their fan base, and I'm sure some of them actually do. Fans = customers and customers = money. That's why you want to please them and actually GROW your customer base. Mike Brown's apathetic nature towards his fans is probably at least partially why no one cares about the Bengals outside of the Nati.

Even though Brown's arrogant and apathetic stance towards his own customers annoys me, what really gets me is that almost every other franchise at least tries to run something resembling first class. Nice practice facilities, team HOFs, jersey retirement ceremonies, past players involved in team events, occasional forays into free agency, not tolerating years of disappointing players or coaching, putting winning over loyalty, etc. Mike just isn't "keen" on any of this, and stubbornly refused to even consider most if not all of it.

If you want to boycott his product, good for you. It's probably what we all should do...but don't expect it to change anything. Mike would just wait out the lease and move the team. The man will never change and he'll never care what we peon fans think. We're a necessary inconvenience to him and his money machine.

He's so out of touch with reality, that he believes that fans won't even know who the former players are that would be included in a ROH. 

That is a sad reality.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown doesn't care about you... - rfaulk34 - 12-20-2016, 07:48 PM