Poll: Will you willingly watch Texans game on Xmas Eve?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game?
(12-20-2016, 06:20 PM)kevin Wrote: If my wife was still alive,NO....Not unless we had our food and snacks and Christmas Eve and she fell asleep, then I would turn it on in middle of game......By myself now, I welcome the Bengals Christmas Eve Night Game and the play-off type games on Christmas Day. It will help take my mind off Christmas and the grief. I will have some good food and stay home. Sounds great. I'm actually in dire need of this Bengals Christmas Eve Night Game. .....Now others with family waiting for Santa, I would do the whole Christmas Eve thing.  I see this game as a pardon from above for me, exactly what I need Christmas Eve Night. ...People have invited me over, but it's not the same. Bring On The Game.....If Santa stops in, he can have milk and cookies unless he is rooting for Texans......I just helped at two Children's Christmas Parties last weekend, so this weekend Bengals sounds great to me and no place like home for the Holidays.....So my choice is what food to have with my deserts.  Baby Back Ribs and cole slaw sounds like a winner, and a cheese tray that I can munch on the next day also. ...and I expect I'll get some phone calls. I'm invited to dinner Christmas Day, and I may do that. .....We owe Houston one from those play-off losses.  They have a tough D. Winning in their house is a tough win. GO BENGALS.......Now if Bengals win, the next day will be 50 % off Papa Johns in Bengal Area, IF they are open Christmas, who knows, maybe Christmas Pizza delivered for those play-off games. That would deserve a good tip if they are working Christmas.  I don't know if I can watch Steelers / Ravens since I hate them.  Chiefs vs Broncos is an old AFL Game to us old Bengals Fans. Some good football and I'm sure plenty of Christmas on TV to flip remote a lot. Like most guys, I like to change the channels. I could easily couch potato all weekend in front of TV.

Kev, you sound like you got your head screwed on straight.  Lose yourself in the game and enjoy that night as you please, and let's hope the boys bring home the W.  I'll be watching too while Mrs. Llama readies for the next day, and I'm looking forward to it.  

I love all of the posters saying "Oh, it'll probably on in the background at my family's party, and if I'm getting up to take a dump I may glance at it on the way to the shitter, but other wise, meh."

Bullshit.

If Dalton hits Eifert for an early TD you'll all be jumping around like a 9 year old that opened an Atari 2600 on Christmas morning 1978, high-fiving your nephew and and sister-in-law and whoever else is close.  Just like usual.  And, as it should be.   

You're on a Bengals message board, FFS: it's ok to care about the Bengals ThumbsUp   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game? - Awful Llama - 12-20-2016, 09:55 PM