Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Brown, please step down..
(12-20-2016, 09:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sad indeed.  What is even sadder, is when I finally realized just how truly dysfunctional our Ownership/management is, compared to franchises with a genuine desire to win championships.

The last two games are perfect examples of what you get. A while back, someone mentioned playing not to lose. Fred asked what's that supposed to mean? Well bud, replay the last two games and understand. Jumped out to big leads in both games, and then shut down the offense. Quite possibly the worst team in the league at making halftime adjustments, the object is not to build a fort and hold your ground, keep your foot on the gas and actually beat the other team. It barely worked against Cleveland, and it failed miserably against Pittsburgh. No discipline, Kirkpatrick laughing at penalties, Burfict at it again, and Pacman crying worse than Ben. This is the first year I haven't watched each game in it's entirety when it happens, I mean; what's the point? Yeah, it's a repetitive thread, but complaining is all we are left with, for the little good it will do. Truly sad when one of the higher points of the year is ownership finally getting rid of the guy who can't make an extra point, let alone a field goal, after we are out of the race; unreal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Brown, please step down.. - Bengalsrob - 12-21-2016, 11:40 AM