Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honestly excited about next year
(12-21-2016, 10:31 AM)jj22 Wrote: All Marvins teams look the same. Undisciplined, outcoached, can't win against teams with winning records, can't win primetime games, can't win big games. Why would next season be any different if he's still he coach? I won't be excited unless changes are made. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 14 times and someone put me out of my misery....

Exactly !

Though I admire these guys for holding on to hope, I just can't.

If Marvin comes back, and it's probably 99% he will. I just can't stay invested. I'm not quitting on the Bengals, I'm not signing up for another wash, rinse, repeat season because :

They'll fire a couple assistant coaches, MB will do his usual bargain basement FA. Oh they may get a 2nd level coming off ACL 30 year old season away from has been and two flamed out former 1st round draft picks. Hobspin will tout them as the 2nd coming of Reggie White, Anthony Munoz, and Jerry Rice. They'll contribute little.

OggieBoggie will start at LT, Dalton will be in traction by week 6.

We'll get swept by Pittsburgh again but go 9-7 with a softer schedule and the suckers will be going nuts because we backed into the playoffs. We'll get bounced in the wildcard game scoring zero points in the 2nd half with Marv's prevent offense.

NO THANKS 

If Marvin is HC again I'll find other stuff to do on Sundays - I've had enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly excited about next year - bengalfan74 - 12-21-2016, 11:44 AM