Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honestly excited about next year
(12-21-2016, 10:15 AM)Trademark Wrote: Now that I think about it I am actually looking forward to next season, especially since we will more than likely have a top 10 draft pick. Imagine what we could look like next season with Billings and Geno and hopefully Jackson can start next season too. Him and Kirkpatrick could make a great duo. If we bring Pacman back maybe we could move him to the slot or a safety position since he is getting older.

We have more holes in this roster heading into next season, plus terrible coaching if Marvin returns.  I don't see a quick fix for next season.  Hopefully Billing is our future nose tackle next to Geno but he has no game experience and is coming off an injury. We need another rush DE across from Dunlap, two starting  athletic linebackers to play with Burfict, A cover safety. Kirkpatrick is a free agent and will probably demand a huge contract, pacman is getting old,  Dennard is going to be in year four and he cant even get onto the field.   Hope to god William Jackson pans out but he's basically a rookie next season with no game experience.  On offense our  line will have even more holes with Whit and Zeitler being free agents.  We still need a speed WR on the outside next to A.J. I think Boyd will be a good slot WR tho.  Bernard is coming of an ACL and Hill hasn't been good since his rookie year. Plus we haven't drafted well the last few years and this coaching staff will probably sit a top 10 pick in favor of some washed up vet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honestly excited about next year - lone bengal - 12-21-2016, 12:19 PM